HOW TO REGISTER
- Click login button then go to create an account
- Register your student as a First Tee Participant by clicking “For Participant” and then the orange button “add a participant”
- Select your desired location. Click “view more info” on the pop-up.
- Select your class(es)! If you do not see any classes available, this is because there are age and/or level restrictions.
- Complete the checkout process: sign all waivers, answer the questions, and pay/request financial aid to officially enroll in the class(es).
Fall -II Class @ Mountain View - Sat - 11/11, 11/18 & 12/2 (10am - 11:30am)
TO REGISTER: Call 800-322-4352
EMAIL - [email protected]
HOW DO I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?First Tee - Greater Trenton will never turn a child away from Life Skills Experience Programs for the inability to pay. We work with families so their child may participate in our programs. We do, however, ask that if you are able to pay a portion of any of the costs that you do so.
Please understand that as a scholarship participant you and your child may be asked to write thank you letters to donors, submit a story or to participate in fundraising events.
NEW PROCESS!!! Please Read - Applying for Financial Assistance will now be part of the registration process. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register your child for your desired class by adding the class to the cart.
Step 2: Once you add your child(ren) to the cart, click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT.
Step 3: Continue the Event Registration by filling out the participant's contact information and answering the questions. When you get to the Financial Aid Page, please click that you would like to apply. Answer the questions and click continue.
Step 4: Select the participant(s) that you would like to receive consideration for aid. Upon applying, your application will be reviewed by The First Tee Greater Trenton staff and a determination will be made.
Step 5: Upon determination, you will receive an email with directions to complete your registration.